Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Brother Gary Sunday Evening 9/27/15

Brother Gary Sunday Evening 9/27/15
The battle is raging.  If you are not in the battle then we praise God with you.  If you feel that all hell is turned loose in your soul, if you feel the pronounced war of unbelief, of being tired, or of your age, no one will find fault with you.  But we have an answer.

The Word of God has the answer.  If anyone takes your time to tell you all their problems, then you can take some of their time to tell them about salvation. 

One time I was on a plane going somewhere and I sat by a gentleman and a young lady that came on last running.  The young lady spent half the flight telling me of all the weird things in the world today, all darkness and corrupt.  I said, “I have given you half the flight.  I expect you to give me the other half.” 

I witnessed to her about the word of God and told her about Jesus, salvation, and sanctification.  The plane landed and the man on the aisle let us by.  We got out to where there was a little more room and he touched my arm.  He told me, “I am a medical doctor.  This world needs to hear your message.”

Listen to others, but then tell them the message of Jesus.

Jesus taught us about the Holy Spirit in the four gospels.  Then after He ascended back to the Father, He sent the Holy Spirit and the apostles wrote many epistles that teach us about the Holy Spirit of God.

Eph 6:10  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

What wonderful exhortation to all of us.  Let God give you help in the battle.  The Holy Spirit has taught me that if you run on empty, as far as your rest and your body, you will open the door to the enemy to beat you up.  He is looking for someone that is tired to take advantage of. 

By the time I am ready for bed then I will be tired.  He will try to get my mind mulling on things.  I know how to handle it.  “I am not going to handle this while I am tired.  I will meet with God in the morning.”

Eph 6:11  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

We are in 2015.  The enemy is pulling out every trick that he can. 

This one that is leading the army of the Lord has a vesture of blood, his name is the Word of God.  This one that has the answer is riding a white horse.  He is leading people that are on white horses. 

Don’t let any spirit get you on the red horse of unbelief.  If it doesn’t get to me tonight, he will try to get me tomorrow.  The red horse of unbelief takes peace.  Whenever you feel the enemy of your soul endeavoring to get you to switch horses, and get you full of worry, doubt, and unbelief then the enemy has buffaloed you off of the white horse of Zion.

The white horses of Zion are following Jesus Christ.  They are the Army of the Lord. 

You know that the black horse is apostasy.  In 2015 the enemy is sweeping every soul that he can gather into apostasy to let down on the standard, church attendance, seeking God, or putting our all in God’s service.

If you haven’t visited Babylon lately and want to get stirred up, then go there.  If you have been to a wedding or funeral in Babylon recently I ask you, “Is God there?”  No God is not there.  Apostasy is a black horse.  Don’t get on that horse. 

Stay away from apostasy.  Always choose to do right by a situation.  “I don’t care what it will cost me; I am going to do right by every situation.”  If you don’t then it will cost you.  If you talk to anyone that is in apostasy, they will tell you, “We didn’t start out here.”  May God stir every one of us. 

You know what follows apostasy; it is hell.  Hell is not some imagination of Paul Bunyan cutting down big trees and building a fire.  It is a reality.

If people love God then they will keep His commandment.  If we walk in the light as He is in the light then we have fellowship one with another.

Eph 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We are not fighting against people.  This condition exists in Sanders County, in Mineral County, and in all 56 counties in the state of Montana.  People think, “I am having this battle and if I was somewhere else it wouldn’t be this way.”  No if you were there then the same spirits would be there to contest you.

We are fighting principals of apostasy, of carnality, of worldliness…  We are fighting against powers.  How many times do you feel a spirit that comes against you that tries to make you ashamed of your stand?  We walk into places that people look at us and think, “Where do you guys come from?” because of our standard. 

If we are in a position where we think, “I’m not going to do this or that because someone might not like it.”  Let me help you.  If you walk according to that, it will lead you into apostasy and darkness.

The rulers of darkness are those that have ugly spirits and have a little click of associates that control whatever it is that they are in.  There will be bullies on the playground in any school.  There are rulers of darkness.  There will be this in establishments.  There are bullies in the postal system, there are bullies in the Forest Service.  They have compromised, they pat sin on the back so they have a leak.

When Karen was a Baptist her uncle pastored and there were rich people that controlled the place. We cannot be that way.  Whether you make little or much, with God there is an equality. 

If you are scared of so in so, you need to get alone with God.  You need the intercessor, you need to have the saints pray, because we can be more than conquerors in 2015.

Spiritual wickedness in high places:  I am shocked at how terrible people live and yet they are praying and singing, “It is well with my soul.”

The message to us is to take the whole armor of God.

Eph 6:13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph 6:14  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Stand with the message of truth.  You cannot join God’s church.  You must confess, repent, and turn from your sins.  Then God adds you to His church. 

There are those that say that you can be baptized in whatever way that you want.  There is a big difference between a spit bath and a shower.  Being fully immersed shows a death to sin: I am done with sin, I am done with pride, I am dead to that old life of sin, and I am burying it.

If we had enough money to get a boat and went into the middle of the ocean where we couldn’t find the bottom you might say, “I want to baptized right here so that my sins can be buried in the depths of the sea as the Bible says.”

We must have the breast plate on so that nothing gets into our heart.  So no one can shoot us with unbelief and apostasy.  People will sprinkle around their bitterness and criticalness.  All the time they see if they can inoculate you with poison.

If you get poison in your heart, it will kill you spiritually.

Eph 6:15  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

I don’t know where I am going tomorrow.  I want my feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.  We have a message.  You can be a conqueror and a victor through Christ.

Eph 6:16  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Have that shield of faith there: “Building up your most holy faith.”  We want to be faith builders and to encourage one another.  If you are sick, we want to encourage you that God is going to heal your body.  When things look impossible with your family, we have a God that can change things. 

Remember the prodigal son?  All prodigals end up in the pig pin.  You may jump into the dumpster and think, “I am not going to be garbage,” but you wait and see. 

You choose to not go the straight and narrow, “I am going to go the broad way but I am not going to be affected by the things that are wrong.”  Let me tell you.  It is the same for all.  All that take the broad way end up in the same place.

Take the shield of faith with you tomorrow.  Anticipate the fiery darts.  You can quench every one of them.

Eph 6:17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Take the helmet of salvation.  Don’t let your mind go to the lust of the flesh, the lusts of the eyes, and the pride of life.  Don’t let your mind go there.  Take the helmet of salvation. 

I don’t want to quench the spirit of the Living God.  Tonight I was getting ready to take a nap and I thought “I want something good to put me to sleep.”  I picked something written by Brother Chancellor, “Heaven waits now for me.  It is my goal.”  Fill your mind with things that will benefit your soul.

The sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. 

Eph 6:18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

The Holy Spirit is Holy.  Isn’t that wonderful?  Isn’t it wonderful to be able to pray in the Holy Spirit that knows the will of God for you?  He makes intercession for us.  He is an advocate.  If we would have chosen our own way, we would have chosen the wrong way. 

How many times have you been in a position of making a decision? You felt the pressure of people.  Bullies and powerful men that act like they are doing you a favor and telling you how to think so that you would be accepted of others. 

The Holy Spirit comes and helps you to realize, “I am going to follow God and do the will of God.”

Eph 6:19  And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
Eph 6:20  For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
Eph 6:21  But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:
Eph 6:22  Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.
Eph 6:23  Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I am not in any way taking away from the needs, the battles, and the conditions.  God is the author of peace and not of confusion. 

Eph 6:24  Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen. To the Ephesians written from Rome, by Tychicus.

We mentioned that there are white horses.  The revelation teaches that Jesus Christ went forth on the white horse conquering and to conquer.  He had the rainbow: the promises of God.  There was also the red horse: unbelief.  He went to take peace.

When you are in the battle, then check where that thing is coming from.  Don’t switch horses.  Stay on the white horse.  If you leave the white horse and go to unbelief then your prayer life will apostatize.  You will not see sin as exceedingly sinful.  Things will begin to cool in your relationships with others. 

You don’t slice things up with your tongue when you are on the white horse.  “The law of kindness is in her tongue.”  That is the standard for the sisters, the church, and for all that are saved.

If we leave the white horse, it will lead us to apostasy.  Is there anything more sad than the one that had left God, turned their face to the wall, and said, “I am lost forever?”

Rev 19:11  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:16  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

John on the Isle of Patmos saw the heavens opened.  See the heavens opened.  See the one that bought victory crowned and crowned again.  Let’s crown Him tomorrow.  Give him our best tomorrow. 

When I find myself staggering around and so tired, this hip always hurts.  I say, “I have to get it together.  I am going to Crown Him with hurting hips.”

When the thought comes, “No one appreciates us.”  I say, “No.  I am going to crown Him.  The saints appreciate us.” 

God I am going to crown you whether we are $200 short or $200 long.  You have never failed us.  He was crowned and crowned.  Crown Him again. 

Maybe this week will be all blessings for you.  Crown Him.  However your week is, crown Him.  If it doesn’t go so good then crown Him anyway. 

He is crowned and clothed with the Word of God.  His name is the Word of God and He was clothed with a vesture of blood. 

The armies in heaven are clothed in white and on white horses following Jesus Christ.  We are all going to be in the battle this week.  That is a part of life.  Be on the white horse and make sure the Holy Spirit is leading you wherever you go.  If He does then you can ride the white horse all the way.


If the Gods of this world, the lusts of the flesh, or the rulers of darkness lead you, then you will have a tough ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment