Thursday, March 10, 2016

Brother Gary Sunday Morning 3/6/16

My Computer batter was low so I tried to write notes on my ipod.  It doesn't work quite the same, so this is what you have. :)

Rom 12:3   For I say, Through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Faith has the ability to grow. With the service this morning God has already worked to cause our faith to grow. The key is the Word of God.

Paul had a good understanding. He instructed us: faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.

Isa 55:11   So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

There are many voices: some are the voice of our flesh and of our own mind. There's one supreme voice. 

God speaks His Word. His Word brings faith. 

If you hear a voice that says you can't serve God that is the voice of the enemy. 

God can save you to the uttermost. 
If you serve God He will supply all your needs. 

If you will come to God as you are God will send His Word. His Word can supply every need. 

If you are praying for a backslider, a prodigal, or someone that has rejected God.  You can pray to God He will send forth His Word and it will prosper.


Isa 55:12   For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

The Word of God is designed to bring real joy in your heart. Godly sorrow brings forth repentance not to be repented of. 

The world brings sorrow. 

When you repent then His kingdom comes within you. It is righteousness, peace, and joy. 

The world is angry. When you come to God repenting he gives peace and joy. We must forgive in order to be forgiven. 

If you go to a person with peace then they can listen. If you go blaming them or with a bad attitude then it won't work.

Isa 55:13  Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the briar shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

You may wonder if your life is worth anything. God can take the life that is as a briar and make it to be as the fir tree: useful to build. 

I like to see people used to their full capacity for God. 

Thy words were found and I did eat them. 

There is only one thing that will satisfy the inward craving. That is the Word of God.

If you have a little desire then God can take the little that you have and make it great for Him. 

God can take that desire and measure of faith and work with you to bring to completion that desire. 

Brother Warren was a teenager when he went with Brother Warner on an evangelistic tour. 

They listened to a testimony of a young man who said, "What a fool I have been to think I could buy satisfaction with money. "

Brother Warner said "My soul is satisfied, I am complete in Jesus love."



Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment