Monday, February 4, 2013

Sister Sunny Sunday School 2/2/13



Sister Sunny Sunday School 2/2/13
The inheritance is to the lowly.

Pro 3:34  Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.

Grace – graciousness, kindness, favor, beauty; pleasant, precious, favored.

Jas 4:6  But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

Resist – to range one’s self against, oppose

Grace – graciousness; gratifying; the divine influence upon the heart and its reflection in the life; gratitude:  acceptable, benefit, favor, gift, joy liberality, pleasure, thanks, thankworthy.

Pro 11:2  When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

It is only through having pride that one experiences shame:  I spent a lot of my early life embarrassed and self conscious.  It is because I had a lot of pride.  I thank God for helping me to see myself over and over again and for teaching me over and over again.  He has had much longsuffering and patience with me. 

God promised wisdom to the lowly.  If we will be humble and take one step at a time, He will teach us. 

Isa 57:15  For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

God dwells with the humble.  He resides or permanently stays with the humble! 

He revives the spirit of the humble.  Revive – to keep, make alive, give life, nourish up, preserve, quicken, recover, repair, restore, revive, save, be whole.
 

Mat 5:3  Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

The Kingdom of heaven is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.  It is wonderful that we can have His righteousness in a world that is full of vanity and self righteousness. 

It is wonderful to have peace with the past through His forgiveness, peace with the present through obedience to His Word and walking in the light and peace with the future through faith in Him.  Of Him, to Him, and through Him are all things. 

It is wonderful to have joy within that supersedes the circumstances that we may be in.  We have joy because we are forgiven, we have joy because He loves us, and we have joy because He dwells within us and gives us of His spirit.   In a world that is full of oppression and darkness we can have joy. 

Psa 22:26  The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

Eat and be satisfied.  Partake of life and enjoy it, partake of the Word of God and be fed.  The secret to the difference between the words “Seek and find, knock and it be opened, ask and receive” vs. “Seek and never able to come to knowledge of truth (2 Timothy 3:1-7)” is humility.

Psa 25:9  The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.

Psa 37:11  But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Psa 149:4  For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.

Isa 29:19  The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

Psa 10:17  LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:

The covenant of the LORD:

Jer 31:33  But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.


Jer 32:38  And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:
Jer 32:39  And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:
Jer 32:40  And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
Jer 32:41  Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.


2Co 6:16  And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2Co 6:17  Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2Co 6:18  And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Inheritance is to those that overcome:

Rev 21:7  He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Jesus desires that we be one with Him and with the Father and that the love that God loved Him with be in us, and that He be in us.

Joh 17:21  That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 17:22  And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
Joh 17:23  I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Joh 17:26  And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

It is through Jesus that we have access to grace.

Rom 5:1  Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Rom 5:2  By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

He promises life more abundant.

Joh 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

The kingdom of God.

Luk 12:32  Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Partakers of the divine nature.

2Pe 1:3  According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
2Pe 1:4  Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

When the comforter shall come he shall teach you all things.

Joh 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.

Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Every need supplied. 

Php 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Everlasting life

Rom 6:22  But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
Rom 6:23  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

I am the Lord that heals thee.

Exo 15:26  And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

The grace of Christ, love of God, and communion of the Holy Ghost:

2Co 13:14  The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. The second epistle to the Corinthians was written from Philippi, a city of Macedonia, by Titus and Lucas.

God is our inheritance and He grants us according to the riches of His glory: to be strengthened with might by the indwelling Spirit, Christ dwelling within our heart by faith, to be rooted and grounded in love, understanding and discernment and wisdom, to know the love of Christ, and to be filled with the fullness of God.

Eph 3:16  That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
Eph 3:17  That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18  May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Eph 3:19  And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment