Thursday, February 21, 2013

Brother Gary Wednesday Evening 2/20/13



Brother Gary Wednesday Evening 2/20/13
Psa 1:1  Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

It is wonderful to be serving God.  Any that I am standing in the way of, I want to go to them.  I’d rather someone walk all over me than me to stand in their way.  If they have a problem and I’m standing in their way then I’d rather they be saved than for me to hold up a flag saying I’m right.

I love the Word of God and the teachings of the Word of God.  They mean more to me than anything else.  It is better to burn out for God than to rust out for the devil.

Psa 32:1  A Psalm of David, Maschil. Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Psa 32:2  Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Blessed is that man that is doing everything that he knows to do that is right.  Sometimes we let the enemy put a shadow over our soul or we need our mind adjusted, we think that if we have problems in our life then God is mad at us.  No, problems are just life.  The problems don’t even end with death.  Sister Sue has been run ragged to try to take care of things for Brother Herb.

Psa 34:8  O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

It is wonderful that God moved on David to say that those that are trusting in God are blessed.

Psa 65:4  Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.

It is a wonderful thing to wake in the morning and know that God is waiting for us to come into His presence.  He is waiting to hear from us and He has something to give us. 

The beautiful courts of God are a good place to dwell.

Psa 84:5  Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.

It is a wonderful blessing to know that “God, our strength must come from you.”  Our physical strength, our spiritual strength, our strength to handle what we are faced with must come from God. 

Psa 84:12  O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.

We are so blessed to know to trust God.  He knows how to handle it all.  We had a situation today, it is life, Sophie and Kayla were sick and they needed my wife.  I had an opinion.  It is not wrong to have an opinion as long as you know that it is your opinion.  I began to pray, “God, this doesn’t have to be my way.  I need grace from you.  I need the inspiration from God on my soul.” 

Grace makes you happy, it gives you inspiration.  It makes you trust God to do what is right and not grind teeth and growl on the inside.  I cried out for the Holy Spirit of God.  I am sanctified, but we need a fresh anointing of the Spirit everyday and sometimes every hour of the day. 

God gave us a wonderful day.  Karen probably had a tough day, she went to Missoula, took care of Sophia and Kayla and checked on the Russo family and then came back.  God was with her and helped her.

Psa 94:12  Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;

One of the best ways for us to stay humble is for God to chasten us.  “You were out of order there.  You should have kept your mouth shut.”  When Jesus corrects you He does it because He loves you. 

God has good plans for these children.  When the parents correct them then it helps them know how to handle it when God corrects them.

Psa 112:1  Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.

Blessed is the man that fears the Lord and greatly delights in His commandments.


No comments:

Post a Comment